Promo Pack Solutions is hiring!
There’s more to a person than a resume or a set of skills. People bring a collection of their skills, passions, and experiences to every new job.
All currently available positions are listed below. If the job you’re looking for isn’t currently available, don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you would be interested in and we’ll keep your information on file in case that position becomes available.
Apply now and we will contact you.
Packaging Line Worker (General Labour)
We are hiring for Packaging Line Worker (General Labour) full-time position. You will be required to work an 8-10hr/day shift. If you are looking to get hired fast and have previous experience working in packaging or any similar industry, this could be the ideal job for you.
- You must be capable of performing a variety of standing, crouching, twisting, and bending during an 8-10 continental hour shift
- Can lift 50 lbs- this may be occasionally required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Experience with repetitive tasks
- Active listening
- Teamwork and follow instructions
- Offloading stock, physical counting, and verification
- Quality check of finished goods to make sure work is according to the provided sample and the packaging requirement
- Re-packing stocks in provided cartons and palletizing
- marking stocks and finished goods pallets
- Keeping the work area clean after each job.
- Keeping approved samples of the job for future reference
- Must be well versed in the handling of equipment’s – training will be provided at the start of the job
- Clear criminal record
- Forklift certificate/license will be considered an asset
- Shift Availability: Must be available for any assigned shift in the future – currently only Day Shift
- Excellent attendance is required during regular hours, with the ability to work overtime as necessary
- Should maintain good housekeeping in the warehouse
- Any experience in these positions will be considered an asset: Warehouse Associate, Assembler, Stocker, Order Picker, retail, General Labour
- Reliable, personal transportation
- Education: high school diploma or GED